How do you tell someone my prayers are with you?
May you and your family find peace and comfort. Sending my prayers that God’s comfort and peace bless you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wanted to offer my condolences to let you know I’m thinking of you.
What do you say when praying for someone?
“Dear Lord, I pray for my friend right now. I pray that you will help them with the struggles they are going through in this season. For you know exactly what they need in this moment. Draw near to them and let them feel your presence.
When to say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion. We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues, or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.
How do you say you and your family are in my prayers?
‘You’re in my Thoughts and Prayers’ Alternatives for a Friend
- I will always be there for you, no matter what.
- My heart breaks for you.
- There is nothing I can do to make this better, but I’ll be by your side all the way.
- Be strong my friend, and know you have the support and love of so many around you.
What does it mean my prayers are with you?
2. Hello, “all of my prayers are with you” is used when someone is trying to express that they are wishing the best for you through prayer or that they are praying for you in a time of sadness.
How do you say keeping you in my thoughts?
“Holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing OK.” “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.” “I know loss can be difficult, so I’ll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.” “I love you and want to let you know that I will help you in any way you think I can.
How do you bless someone with a word?
Blessed Morning Quotes
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” –
- “Every day is a blessing.” –
- “Just to be is a blessing.
- “Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings.
- “You are a blessing to my mornings.” –
How do you give someone a blessing?
Here is my list……..
- Pray for them.
- Text them a verse that gives hope.
- Spend time with them just hearing their heart.
- Make a meal for them and deliver it to their home.
- Send a Bible tract in the mail.
- Offer to watch their kids so they can have a date night with their spouse.
- Offer to pick up groceries for them.
How do you say send prayers for the sick?
Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.
How do you express condolences?
1. Express sympathy for their loss
- “I’m sorry for your loss.”
- “My deepest sympathies to you and your family.”
- “Words can’t describe how sorry I am for your loss.”
- “Thinking of you at this difficult time.”
- “So sorry to hear about your mother…”.
Which is correct prayer or prayers?
Technically, it should be singular “prayer” as the Muslim boy is saying his one prayer at one time, not many prayers. If he says one prayer, and then says another prayer after that, that is saying “prayers”. If he says one prayer now, and will not say another one until later today, then “saying a prayer” is correct.
How do I pray for my family and friends?
Dear God, Please keep my family, friends, and loved ones safe. Please watch over them always, and let good health, happiness, and good fortune befall them. Amen.
Why do people say thoughts and prayers?
The phrase “thoughts and prayers” is often used by officials and celebrities in the United States as a condolence after a tragic event, such as a deadly natural disaster or mass shooting.
How do you pray for healing for someone?
Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.
What does it mean to keep someone in your thoughts?
DEFINITIONS1. if someone is in your thoughts, you think about them a lot. This expression is often used for telling someone who is unhappy that you are thinking about them.
How do you say sending positive vibes?
“Sending love and good vibes to you.” “Good vibes attract good lives.” “Whatever is good for your soul, do that.” “I am sending you positive energy and a big healing hug right now.”
How do you wish someone God’s blessings?
May God Bless You Messages for Him
Dear, may God bless you with His divine grace and fill your heart with warmth and affection not only on your Birthday but every single day! Happy Birthday! I pray that May God look upon you with His grace and grant you quick recovery and healthy life ahead. God bless you, my dear!
How do you write God bless you?
God bless (you)!
said when saying goodbye to someone, to say that you hope good things will happen to them : Good night everyone, and God bless. said when someone sneezes, to say that you hope they have good health: “Achoo!” “God bless you.”
How do you write a prayer blessing?
Prayer for Blessings
I pray that You anoint my head with blessings and make Your face shine upon me, Lord Jesus. Pour out Your Spirit on me and let me dwell with You in Your house all the days of my life. Bless all of my days on this earth and bless all of my comings and goings. In Your precious name, I pray, Amen.
What to pray for someone who loss a loved one?
O Lord, we call upon You in our time of sorrow, that You give us the strength and will to bear our heavy burdens, until we can again feel the warmth and love of Your divine compassion. Be mindful of us and have mercy on us while we struggle to comprehend life’s hardships.
How do you tell someone to feel better?
Short Get Well Messages
- Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Feel better soon!
- Sending lots of love and hugs your way.
- You’re in my thoughts.
- Take extra good care of yourself.
- I miss having you around.
- You’ll be feeling healthy and strong again soon!
- Praying for an easy recovery.
What do you say when somebody dies?
The best things to say when someone dies
- I’m so sorry for your loss.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- They will be so missed.
- I’m very sorry to hear this tragic news.
- I’m shocked and saddened by this devastating news.
- I can’t imagine how you must feel right now.
- If you want to talk, I’m here at any time.
What do you say when someone loses a family member?
The Best Things to Say to Someone in Grief
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
- I don’t know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can.
- You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
- My favorite memory of your loved one is…
How do you pray for strength and comfort?
Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
What the Bible Says About thoughts and prayers?
The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
What are thots and prayers?
Thots & Prayers. Thots & Prayers is Detroit’s newest and hottest LGBTQ+ friendly dance party with @jacedj and Bentley James! liinks.co/t.h.o.t.s.and.p.r.a.y.e.r.s.
What is the most healing prayer?
I trust in Your power and grace that sustain and restore me. Loving Father, touch me now with Your healing hands, for I believe that Your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Cover me with the Most Precious Blood of Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
How do you say powerful prayer?
But elegant as the words are, I do not believe Jesus intended it to become another ritualistic prayer.
I hope they will encourage you to make 2022 a year of prayer.
- Know to whom you are speaking.
- Thank him.
- Ask for God’s will.
- Say what you need.
- Ask for forgiveness.
- Pray with a friend.
- Pray the Word.
- Memorize Scripture.
How do you let someone know you’re there for them?
‘I’m Here for You’ Messages to a Friend
- I’m here to listen.
- I’m here to help.
- It’s okay to cry in front of me.
- Tell me how you feel.
- Even if you don’t want to talk now, call me any time, day or night.
- You helped me when __________ .
- I know you’re an independent person, but I really want to help you with this.
How do you let someone know you are thinking of them during a difficult time?
How to Say ‘Thinking of You at This Difficult Time’ During an Illness
- “Hang in there!”
- “I hope you feel better soon!”
- “Take care of yourself!”
- “I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well!”
- “I’ll pray for your speedy recovery!”
- “You are the strongest person I know!
- “I heard you aren’t feeling well.
- “I’m sorry for your loss.”
What to say when someone is thinking of you?
How to Respond to ‘Thinking Of You’ Via Text
- “How do you always seem to know when I need to hear that? You’re the best.”
- “Back at you! Hope all is well.”
- “Don’t worry about me.
- “Thank you.
- “Thank you for thinking of me!”
- “I am so glad I have friends like you.”
- “I was just thinking of you, too!
- “That makes two of us.”
How do you say can’t stop thinking about you?
Here are other ways to say i can’t stop thinking about you:
- Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feels like.
- It’s been too long, let’s get together soon.
- I miss you all the time.
- I dream of you all the time.
- You are the first thing in my mind this morning.
- This reminds me of you.
- Good morning and (or) good night texts.
What does keeping someone in your prayers mean?
Specifically, it means that you are going to pray for that person. However, in a more general context, it can also mean that you are thinking about someone and wishing them well.
How do you say let me know your thoughts?
Some alternatives from our editors:
Please let me know your thoughts. Please share your opinions. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Please tell me what you think.